Monday, September 26, 2016

geek decorations :3

Hey readers!!!! Li here! So for the next 2 weeks we will give some suggestions on geek decorations and DIYS, btw these decorations are actually from our rooms we didn't get them from online pictures! Hope you enjoy ^-^
Let's get to it!

1- These two pillows are awesome S2 I love them sooo much, they complete my bed \o/ One of them is from one of my favorite series of ALL TIME FRIENDSSS!!! And the other one is food themed, ketchup! And ketchup is perfect cause Pikachu (my favorite pokemon) loves ketchup and so do I! I bought them on a Brazilian shop called POP MEGASTORE! I will put the link below:  http://www.popmegastore.com.br/


2- These two mugs are also incredible!!!! One of them is from the anime Naruto, I love this anime so much I think it's my favorite! And on the other one is from How I Met Your Mother another one of my favorite series! Sometimes i can't decide which one to use, cause I love them both so much! I also bought them on POP MEGASTORE, you can check the link above!

3-This inflatable baymax is just really cool! I got it on the cinema, when i went to watch Big Hero 6! On CinĂ©polis from Iguatemi the shopping mall! You can't buy it though cause it was a promotion that the cinema had a couple years ago ;-;


4- This time turner keychain from Harry Potter is so kawaii ^-^ A friend of mine bought it for me on Disneyland Orlando! It's really pretty, and all those of you who are potterheads will fall in love with it, just like I did! 

5- DreamCatchers Beautiful and they look great as a decoration in your room, and in the miths the dreamcatchers would purify your dreams and your nightmares would get stuck in between the strings. So at night, while you were sleeping, you would only have good dreams.

So guys these were my 5 geek decorations, I can't wait to see what Lo is preparing for you guys !!!
See you guys next week! XOXO- Li ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment