Monday, October 10, 2016

music suggestions #1

Hey readers! Li here ^-^ So this week and next week Lo and I will give you guys some suggestions on songs. Some of these songs are kind of old, but they're the songs that I've been listening to the most. So here they are:

#20 Let me love you- DJ Snake and Justin Bieber :


#19 This Girl- Kungs and Cookin' on 3 Burners :


#18 This One's for You- David Guetta and Zara Larsson :


#17 Kids- OneRepublic :


#16 One Dance- Drake, Wizkid and Kyla :


#15 If Today Was Your Last Day- Nickleback :


#14 Only you- Yazoo :


#13 The Only Way is Up- Martin Garrix and Tiësto :


#12 Heathens- Twenty One Pilots :


#11 In the Name of Love- Martin Garrix and Bebe Rexha :


#10 Side to Side- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj :


#9 A head full of dreams- Coldplay :


#8 Smile- Daniel Skye :


#7 Greenlight- Pitbull, Flo rida and Lunchmoney Lewis :


#6 Sit Still, Look Pretty- Daya :


#5 Jumpshot- Dawin :


#4 New Soul Remix- Jay Z :


#3 Doubt- Twenty One Pilots :


#2 Carry me- Kygo and Julia Michaels :


#1 Perfect Strangers- Jonas Blue and JP Cooper :


P.S.: I've put some of the official music videos and they're long sometimes... Sorry! orz

Hope you like these songs, cause I like them A LOT!!! Most of them are Pop or Eletronic music, my favorite two types of music! XOXO- Li ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment