Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Music Suggestions #2

Hey guys!!!

Thank you for the 400 views!!! That means sooo much to Li and I, thanks for supporting us in the social medias too!! We love our big family and we expect to keep growing!
So... I am here to suggest 20 songs from my playlist that I love and I listen to ALL the time! I hope you guys like it and add these songs to your playlist...

(I put the songs in a random order)

20- Hooked on a Feeling- Blue Swede (from Guardians of the Galaxy)


19- Catch & Realize- Matt Simons


18- Immortals- Fall Out Boy (Big Hero 6)


17- Wild Heart- The Vamps


16- Cheap Thrills- Sia


15- Scars To Your Beautiful- Alessia Cara


14- Bight- Echosmith


13- Blame It On The Rain- He is we


12- Sing Me to Sleep- Alan Walker


11- Heavydirtysoul- Twenty One Pilots


10- Dream- Imagine Dragons


9- Fluorescent Adolescent- Artic Monkeys


8- For a Better Day- Avicii


7- There's a Ghost- Fleurie


6- Everybody's Changing- Keane


5- Crazy- Thief


4- Cigarettes Daydreams- Cage the Elephant


3- Basket Case- Green Day


4- She Will Be Loved- Maroom 5


3- Wonderwall- Oasis


2- Dog Days Are Over- Florence + The Machine


1- Valery- Amy Winehouse



This is it guys!!! I listen a lot to Indie and Rock (two of my favorites music styles lol), I don't listen to a lot of K-pop, but if you guys comment down bellow the songs that you like, I would be honored to listen to them!!!!

Thanksss guys! Love you all

Lo ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment