Sunday, November 13, 2016

I S2 games

Hey Readers!!!

It's Li*-* I would like to start this post by saying that I am feeling so bad for not posting these last few weeks ;-; I've been really stressed out with all these finals that I have coming up and next year I'm going to high school and I'm really sad about  leaving my school (I've studied there since 3rd grade). These days have been in one word CRAZY!!! And a really stress reliever is writing for you guys, so we're officially back!


Sorry ;-;


Well enough about Me, I'm going to talk about this game I've been totally obsessed with! I play all the time with my brothers, and I find it really fun. I could spend hours and hours in front of my computer screen just playing, even though I suck at it I still play! It's an online game, you can play with people all around the world or AI (artificial intelligence, AKA bots)

Game:
Dota 2

In the game you can play a match (that's the most common game in Dota and also the one I play the most) and there are many other games (for exemple: tower defense). I'm only going to explain the basics of the matches, because if I explain everything you would be able to consider this a manual about dota and not a post lol.

In the match there will be two teams the Radiant and the Dire, each team will have 5 players, both teams occupying their own separate base on the map. In your base you can buy items with the gold you collect by killing the creeps, the players from the opposite team and the bots in the jungle area. There are three lanes: top lane, middle lane and bottom lane, Depending on which side of the map you are the bottom lane or the top lane will be easier. Each of the ten players independently control a hero that has unique abilities, you activate them by using the "Q", "W", "E" and "R" keys, you get a new ability or an upgrade of an ability every time you level up. The ability activated by the "R" key is only available for you to get on level 6, this ability is known as the "ultimate". There is a maximum of levels, there are only 25, after you've reached that level you can no longer level up. You get stronger, gain experience points and learn new abilities as you level up. The objective of your team is to push through the opposing team's defense and destroy the Ancient (a kind of a tower near the other team's base)

Map:


Lanes:


Heroes:


Abilities:



Ancients:


This is the link to the YouTube channel of a really good dota player: 
if you want to watch a professional play here you go!

Well guys this is it for this week's post (sad ><). I don't know if I explained how the game works right and if you'll be able to understand what I was trying to say... I really that inspired you to play the game, because I have a lot of fun ^-^ Lo will post next week with the same theme, hope you enjoy her post to! Check the blog to see her post, it's going to be good for sure! See you next time.



XOXO- Li

No comments:

Post a Comment