Monday, November 28, 2016

To catch them is my real test

Hey readers!!!
Whalecome, Lo´s here!!!

Did you guys like the last week´s post? Well as you know I am going to post about the 5 pokémon that I would catch and the starter that i would get in the beginning of my journey, so let´s start!

The starter pokémon that I would choose is Squirtle, I love water pokémons and I think that Squirtle is soo funny lol


The first that I would catch is Oddish, oh my god, I love him soo much, and I think that he is reallyyyy kawaii (cute in japanease)


The second is Wigglytuff :)


The third is mew (funny fact that Li´s cat name is Mew in tribute of mew,the pokémon, cool right?)


The fourth is Horsea (I told you that I liked water pokémons hahahaha)


And finally the last one is Gengar








Well guys, I had a good time posting for you, I will come back next week hahaha.




XOXO- Lo :3

No comments:

Post a Comment