Saturday, November 19, 2016

I S2 games #2

Hey babes!

Welcome to on more post of this blog, and today Lo is here!!!

Well... Last week Li did a post about Dota and today I will post about Undertale!! Does anybody play? Please let me know!!!

Well let's start with the story!!! Enjoy











(Resumed Story) After a war with humans and monsters, the humans won and the monsters were sent to the Underground.
One day a human, or you basically, (you give her name when the game starts), fell into an abism and she was rescued by Toriel, the guardian of the Underground, Toriel gave everything that the human needed, but the human wanted to get out of the Underground and return to the real world.

Gameplay:
Well this is a RPG game and a role-playing game, only one person can play this game and the character that you control is her:



The developer of this awesome game is a genius called Toby Fox!

Soundtrack:
Lots of the soundtracks of games are strange or I don't know, but in this game the soundtrack is amazing, it helps to keep playing and to have determination (some of you will understand why I put this word and some of you will just continue to read this post) to play.

I'm going to put 5 of my favorites down bellow for you guys!
via GIPHY
Papyrus Battle S2
Sans :D
Waterfall :o
Undyne :3
Napstablook ^-^


Characters:
The characters from the game are the best! Each one with their own personality and that makes you love them more than anything, you will want them to be real just for you to hug them (like I do).
undertale animated GIF



Well I hope that you all liked this post and play Undertale, because this game deserves the best players!

Love you all and I missed posting

XOXO
Lo ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment