Thursday, November 24, 2016

Gotta catch 'em all?

Hey!!!! My Peeps, Li here ^-^ I hope you guys are having a terrific day, if not I've got something to cheer you up!

That gif cheered me up,I hope it does the same for you too! So today the post's theme will be Pokémon, I love Pokémon! it's been one of my favorite shows all my life and now we have the incredible game! But if Pokémon really existed which of them would you choose as your starter? Which would you want to catch?
WOULD YOU WANT TO CATCH 'EM ALL? (reference lol)


There are 3 starter Pokémon you can pick from

Bulbasaur:



Charmander:

Squirtle:


Which would you choose? Let me know in the comments! The three of them are so adorable S2
But I would have to go with Charmander!

But which Pokémon would you want to catch with only your pokéballs and your skills? I'm going to write down bellow 5 of the pokémons I would want to catch!

1- Cubone (more like CUTEbone) Sorry for the bad puns :(

2- Espeon



3- Growlithe



4- Gyarados




5- Vulpix




Hope you liked it! Don't forget to comment your 6 Pokémons and to check Lo's post next week! See you next time!

XOXO- Li S2






No comments:

Post a Comment