Thursday, August 4, 2016

Animefest is coming!

Hello my friends!!!!

This is Lo, and today I will talk about Animefest!





Well, the animefest is an event that bring us the nerd and geek culture! It has shops and games for you to play (Dota, Leogue of legends, Just Dance, and etc...), there is a cosplay and karaoke contest...

You can spend all day in there, taking pictures with the cosplayers, buying stuff in the gift shop or just siting and talking to your friends (I recommend going with someone, like your friends or your sister/brother)

But besides that, every animefest, the event invite some youtubers or famous people.

This next event, they will bring Glenn Mcmillan (The Yellow PowerRanger),  Ettore Zuim (Dubber),  Muca Muriçoca (Youtuber), T3DDY (Youtuber) and more!!!!

I am sooooo excited to go! AND I will be doing a cosplay!!

If you want to searh more about the event that I am going (Brazil)  click here!


XOXO guys!

------

Lo ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment