Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Fantasy in reality #1

Hello readers!!!! Li here! So the theme for the next two weeks will be about "what if stories from books, animes and movies were real?" "which story would you like to be real?". Each one of us chose 3 of our favorite books, animes and movies to tell you guys what we would choose to be real! (I would've chosen some of the ones Lo chose, but we didn't what the posts to be repetative). So here are my fantasies that I wanted to be reality:

3- Naruto:
 Image result for naruto with friends
In my opinion Naruto is one of the best Shounen there is! And wouldn't it be cool to learn how to be ninjas. Just imagine being able to use the Sharingan like Sasuke, or the Byakugan like Hinata or Neji, having the powers of a Jinchuuriki, learning how to fight Taijutsu like Lee, learning all kinds of Jutsus! Sometimes when I'm watching I just wanna give Naruto, Sasuke and Gaara a big hug and tell them it's gonna be okay! Everybody hates Gaara but he's my favorite charecters along with Hinata and Naruto and meeting them in real life, for me, would be like a dream! And if I could be powerful like they are it would be AWESOMEEE!!!
2- Pokemon:
How could I leave out one of my favorite things to watch as a kid  (#childhood), I've always wanted pokemon to be real. Since I was a little girl my brothers have influenced me to like pokemon! What if you're just walking around the city and a wild Pikachu appears! Crazy right? But still totally awesome! If the Pokemon universe were real I would want to cacht em all! Catching Eevees, Pikachus, Charmanders, Bulbasaurs, Mews, Squirtles, and many more! Training them, evolving them amd most important of all being bestfriends with them!
 
3- Percy Jackson:

Percy Jackson is my favorite series of books, being a demi-god has been a dream of mine since I started reading the series! Just thinking of the idea of meeting Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, Grover, Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Reyna, Hylla, Quiron ,Tyson, Mrs O'leary, Blackjack and many others just gets me really excited. Being the daughter of a god, having special powers, living in a camp full of other demi-gods would be  just incredible, i just don't have words to describe it. I've done some tests and I'm a daughter of Poseidon (<3), so that means.... I WOULD BE PERCY AND TYSON'S SISTER!!!!!!! AND ANNABETH WOULD BE MY SISTER IN LAW!!!!!


Well my friends these are the 3 fantasies that I would choose to be reality, next week Lo will tell you guys what are her 3 fantasies in reality! Wanna tell us your fantasies in reality, send us a snapchat, or a direct in instagram (names of the social medias in the description above!)
XOXO- Li ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment