Monday, August 29, 2016

Fantasy in reality #2

Hey readers!!!!

Lo here! Yayyyy!!!

So today I will continue the post from Li about the world geek in the real world, cool, right?
So I searched and I pick 3... Here we gooooo!!

1- Harry Potter

Resultado de imagem para harry potter tumblr

It wouldn´t be cool with we could study at Hogwarts and learn magic? The dream of all potterheads haha... We could learn about Vouldemort and stuff... OMG, I got happy ony for talking from this...
Ps: I am still waitng for my letter, please come soon!

2- X-men

Resultado de imagem para x-men tumblr

Just picturing me saving people or with super-powers, I don´t know, I could not say what I would fee, just an eternal happiness.
 
3-  Star Wars
 Resultado de imagem para tumblr star wars colorful


This is my favorite fantasy, I mean, me a normal people, a muggle, learning the force and joying the jedi for a travel throught the galaxy fighting the dark side of the force and meeting new people, perhaps falling in love... That would be AWESOMEEE!


Okay guys, I hope you guys all enjoy and don´t forget to follow us on Instagram!!
Thank u for support us and we love u all, until next week!!!

-Lo ^-^






No comments:

Post a Comment