Friday, August 12, 2016

Cosplay #1

Hello readers!

Li here!

 So the theme for the next two weeks will be 20 cosplay ideas (10 for single cosplayers and 10 for couples or duets). I will write about the ones for couples and duets and lo (next week) will write about the ones for single cosplayers. So let's get to it!

Btw the list Isn't in order "from the worst to the best" cause i couldn't choose my favorites, so the order is random.

10- Judy and Nick (Zootropolis):




















9- Adrien and Marinette (Miraculous ladybug):




















 8- Link and Princess Zelda (The legend of Zelda):




















7- Starfire and Raven (Teen Titans):



















6- Madoka and Sayaka (Madoka magica puella magi):



















5- Marceline and Princess Bubblegum (Adventure time):






















4- Tinkerbell and Periwinkle (Secret of the wings):




















3- Lady Thor and lady Loki:




















2- Naruto and Hinata (Naruto):













1- Pikachu and Ash (Pokemon Indigo League):















Well these are my top 10 cosplays for couples or duets, I hope that you liked it! My dream is to get to make all of these cosplays myself someday, and go to Animefest with a boyfriend or with Lo!
I hope that you guys got inspired to make your own cosplays and try them out with someone important to you! This is all I have for you this week! Next week Lo will continue with the cosplay theme on her post!


XOXO- Li :3

No comments:

Post a Comment